Spring 2012

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Picture Perfect

In case you thought it would get easier to photograph these wiggly boys, here's the evidence that it hasn't. And may never.

 Exhibit A: Shaw is not happy about this photo op.

 Exhibit B: Having your big brother squeeze comfort you doesn't help.

Exhibit C: In fact, it makes you want to run away. As fast as possible.  

Beckett: Haha, we got rid of him! 
Crosby: Yeah, dude. Nice work.

Crosby: He's back?? No way. I'm OUTTA here.  
Shaw: Thanks for this sunscreen. Let me see how I can open it.

Shaw: Hmm. Does it come out this end?
Beckett: Oy vey. What did I get myself into?
Crosby: Shaw has something. Shaw has something I don't have. Must get thing Shaw has.

Shaw: I dropped it.
Beckett: Now, now, Crosby. Get your own toy.
Crosby: ...
Mama: I quit. Let's go to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment